Top five implementation mistakes to avoid
- Management lack of implementation planning
- Insufficient time invested in training
- Users resistance to change
- No firm goal and rollout timeline set
- Not actively seeking support from MeasureSquare
Roadmap to successful deployment
Schedule A Demo
Request a Consulation
- Onboarding Work with the MeasureSquare customer
success team to map out an implementation plan, which will provide the
steps for a rollout over the next 2-6 weeks, depending on the scale and
scope of the deployment.
- Product Training Systematic product training
is essential for each user. This means there must be a committment on learning
the product in preset training sessions without interruption.
- Ramp off quickly Start using the software immediately
with smaller projects -- then continue on to larger ones.
- Set timelines and milestones Preschedule weekly
goals, from 20% project adoption to 100% in two months.
- Find an internal champ Identify a tech-savvy internal
lead to set examples, to lead and guide others.
- Set up a team email list Launch an internal email list
to exchange ideas, post questions and get answers. Get a MeasureSquare
Customer Success Rep and your management team involved.
- Build best practices and tips Learn from our user
community, such as by joining the user forum. Also make sure to check out our videos and blog posts.
- Track Progress weekly Measure and review progress
weekly on Friday and resolve them by Monday.
- Demand Enhancements & Get Results Report issues
to MeasureSquare and demand quick resolution. Bottomline: Make sure you get your money's worth.