1. What is FloorLink for Lowe's installers?
FloorLink for Lowe's contractors is a web-based CRM for streamlining flooring measuring, estimating and installation for Lowes flooring contractors.
- FloorLink can auto-upload Lowe's ISSTs & PO emails from your mailbox and convert them into Jobs in the FloorLink.
- Users can attach diagrams and estimates created by the M2 diagram tool to the same Job and email both the diagram & the finished ISSTs to Lowe's stores.
- FloorLink provides portals for Lowe's store associates and installers to check the job status, schedules and communicate with the office manager, which greatly reduces communication costs.
- Schedulers can manage installations using FloorLink installation calendars. Installers can sync their personal Google calendar with installation schedules created by FloorLink.
- Business owners can query, filter, sort and group company data to generate reports such as sales pipeline report, revenue report and so on.
- Users can create diagrams with MeasureSquare from either iPads or PCs, then upload diagrams and estimates to the FloorLink in order to complete ISST forms.
- FloorLink utilizes .Net technology, which provides users flexibility to customize menus and page layout to create a workflow that fits into their daily operations.
- FloorLink user's login must be email-like format such as email@example.com
- If you login to FloorLink using web browser, it won't require you to enter your company ID
- If you want to open Floorlink in the M2 program, you have to enter a company ID, which is the same for all companies: donet.
- To open FloorLink in web browser, copy address http://measuresquare.net to address bar
- To open FloorLink in the MeasureSquare program, go to System Settings -> FloorLink Account and enter your credentials
- Administrators have full access in FloorLink
- Users who are NOT administrators will NOT have any permissions activated unless an administrator assigns a role for the user.
- To assign a user a role and permissions, go to Admin -> Users -> click Edit link -> Select a Role.
- To set user's permissions, go to Admin -> Roles -> Edit -> Permission -> Edit -> turn on/off permissions.
- All users can use their old password to log on to new Floorlink
- If search a keyword such as last name of a customer, it will show you results in 4 categories: Jobs, Diagrams, Schedules and Leads
- Where to find help?
- Download User Guide from here
2. How does it work?
It streamlines your workflow in 4 steps:
- (1) job setup and dispatch
- (2) on-site measure and estimation
- (3) ISSTs estimate form generation
- (4) installation management
3. What are the key features?
Makes everything paperless
Collaborate with Lowe's stores to reduce communication costs
Integrate installation calendar with Google calendar
Report business activities
Integrate with diagrams created on both iPads and Windows PCs
Customizable menu and page layout
4. Video Tutorials
FloorLink for Lowe's installers general workflow(13:14)
How to set up user account and grant permissions
How to set up Lowe's associate login
How to search a job with criteria in FloorLink
5. Frequently Asked Questions
What is my user name and password
What is my Company ID
How to access to new FloorLink
How to access to new FloorLink through MeasureSquare diagram tool
- Call us at 1-626-683-9188 between 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Pacific Standard
Daytime from Monday to Friday
- Email us your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org