If you have read the most recent customer newsletter, then you are aware that we have recently released a generation of our desktop software–the much anticipated Measure Square 2017. As exciting as this is, there are some things existing customers will need to know and do in order to transition smoothly to the new version. Here are some keys steps you will need to take, in order to upgrade to and begin using Measure Square 2017:
- If you are currently paying a monthly subscription or annual maintenance fee for Measure Square, you can update to Measure Square 2017 FREE OF CHARGE. If you purchased Measure Square outright and are not paying for annual maintenance, you will need to start a new subscription for each license.
- Download and install Measure Square 2017 onto your computer.
- You will need to create an account in the Measure Square Cloud, where you will be able to manage your licenses. Once you have done this, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can assign licenses to your account.
- Watch this video to see how to convert your existing product database in the 2017 database, open your existing projects in 2017, as well as how to complete the steps listed above.
- Note: Existing Measure Square users get a 2 month grace period to use the software alongside the previous version. After 2 months, the 2015 license will be shut off in our system.
After you have followed the steps above, continue exploring the software to see the new features available to you. Here is a detailed forum article that explains the major differences between the versions, as well as providing video tutorials that show you how to use the newest version. If you have any questions about the transition process, please give us a call at 1-626-683-9188.